Wednesday, December 5, 2012

They don't miss a thing

Let me just talk for a minute about how kids don't miss a thing!  I got new glasses yesterday and I was putting Maddy to bed and she looks at me all perplexed and goes "mommy, did you get new glasses?", I respond with a "why yes I did.", then she asked to try them on and looked out the window for the moon (like my glasses would help her see the moon on a cloudy night).  Which takes me to another thing, she loves looking at the moon before bed.  She has daddy take her out onto the deck to see the moon before bed.  How precious!

Camryn is eating big girl food now, she had rice and chicken for dinner.  She's so over baby food, she is definitely growing up too quickly.  Here is a picture of her and Key from yesterday.


Yesterday was Mimi's retirement party.  Wow, what an amazing accomplishment.  We are so proud of and excited for her!

We have a busy few days ahead of us.  We're having a Christmas/Cookie Decorating party at our house on Saturday.  We even expect a special visit from Santa himself.  It should be a great time and I can't wait, although a lot needs to be done between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment