Friday, December 21, 2012

Air and space museum

Today I had a hair appointment so Matt took the girls to the Air and Space museum. Maddy and Keren rode the flight simulator and the close up below is Maddy in the simulator. Maddy loved the airplanes and they all had a wonderful time.

I also must mention that the hair dresser couldn't believe that I had two kids because I looked so young, she sure knows how to sweet talk her way to a good tip. Then she gave me a free eye brow wax...that's when I started to think she just felt bad for me (poor disheveled woman looks like she hasn't slept in 9 months, what can I do to help her?). Regardless of her reasons she was great and I left feeling good. I met up with Matt, Keren, and the girls for lunch.

We danced around the family room tonight. It was so cute, Maddy resting her head on daddy as they danced in the family room. Camryn had fun playing under the end table. She loves being under things, it's so funny.

Whit came over tonight and brought dinner (best most generous friend EVER)! And now I'm putting Camryn down and hoping she doesn't wake every two hours like she did last night. (**update- she woke every two hours, I'm tired times a million)


No comments:

Post a Comment