Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas eve

The day before Christmas Eve Mimi and the cousins came down to visit.




Today we went to MD to celebrate Christmas with Matt's family. As usual the girls had a great time and we all received some wonderful gifts.







 Hmm which book do I feel like reading...



 Maddy gave everyone her homemade ornaments which were adorable. We made the dough, used cookie cutters, baked, then painted them. I then let Maddy decide who got which ornament.  We used this recipe/directions for the ornaments from Once A Month Mom:  http://onceamonthmom.com/homemade-handprint-ornaments/

Lisa and Shane came over and brought dinner tonight. Maddy and Camryn had a blast playing with both if them.
Wrestling with Shane
Being silly with Aunt Lisa


Peanut butter cookies (made by Kiley and Maddy) have been set out for Santa.

It's 9:45pm on Christmas Eve and I'm up for the third time tonight with Camryn! Last night she was up every 2 hours so it's an understatement to say I'm tired and scared what tonight holds.

Girls are in their matching pjs and at least Maddy is sound asleep (hopefully no Santa nightmares tonight).



Can't wait for tomorrow, just hope I'm coherent enough to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment