I have been slacking on my posts because I'm not sure what to write about. This last week before Christmas is flying by and although we don't have a ton of plans this week, it still seems jam packed.
Work has been busy as everyone is preparing to be off for the holidays (not so much me, but everyone else I work with!). Our nights are filled with the usual frantic rush to get dinner on the table, girls bathed, house picked up, bedtime, etc.
I've been spending my time trying to figure out our holiday plans, wrap gifts, finalize any last minute shopping, oh and I threw in a hair appointment on Friday (yay!). We also made some homemade gifts, I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone so I'll post about them after Christmas, assuming they are successful.
As for the girls they are doing well. Santa drove by on the fire truck last night so Maddy got to see him. He gave her a candy cane so she was pretty happy about that. Maddy also loves when we sing. She loves "Ring around the Rosey", "I Love You (Barney song)", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and the "Wheels on the Bus". Her normal routine is to say the first few words so I'll start singing and she then sings along with me. She also asks me to sing Spanish songs that I know she hears from Keren, so I make stuff up and hum and she seems content!
Camryn is still waking twice a night, and therefore torturing me slowly but surely. She's standing on her own more and more and just loves smiling and 'talking'. I'm so excited for Christmas, Camryns first Christmas, how fun. I could just squeeze her all day long, she's so lovable and squishy!!
As for the coming days.....Friday night Whitney is coming over, Saturday night we have a Christmas party at a neighbors house, Monday we get to do Christmas with Matt's family and dinner with Aunt Lisa and Shane, Christmas day we'll hang out in our PJ's and play with all our new toys and my family will come over, and then Wednesday we'll have Kerens family over for lunch. Fun filled few days coming up! I can't wait to post pictures of Christmas morning with the girls.
And this is the only picture I have taken this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment