Saturday, December 15, 2012

Red Robin....Yummmm

Thursday night Maddy asks if Aunt Anna is sick. I respond with "no. Why?" and she said "oh then I want to see her". Like since she hadn't seen her in over a week (maybe?) she must be sick. So Anna came over last night and we had a fun night going out to eat at Red Robin.

Trying to get a picture of the girls together was nearly impossible. Although I must say they were both great at dinner!

Look how adorable Maddy looked (in our mini photo shoot, I cant help it my girls are just too darn adorable not too take WAY too many pictures). Also a picture of Anna and Maddy singing "the wheels on the bus" in the car in an attempt to cheer Cams up. (if you heard us all you would have been crying to. We all couldn't agree upon whether the dogs on the bus said "ruff ruff ruff" or "woof woof woof" and if the birds said tweet or chirp. And don't even ask which bus we were on, maybe Old McDonald's?!)

I feel the need to express how sad and heartbroken I am over the tragedy today at Sandy Hook Elementary in CT. I don't like talking about it as it just makes me sick, but I had to mention. My heart goes out to that community and those families who lost their sweet innocent little kids and loved ones. Days like today make me appreciate the simple moments, like the ones I talk about above, even more. I thank God for everyday I get to spend with my loved ones and feel eternally grateful for all the wonderful people in my life and moments I get with them.

Tonight while putting her to bed Maddy said "mommy you love me sooo sooo much, and I love YOU sooo much". Like I said, so thankful for moments like that and so happy she hears me when I try and express the amount of love I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Great post babe. We are truly blessed and I thank god everyday.

    ReplyDelete