Sunday, December 2, 2012

Checking the labels

It's crazy how much our kids pick up on. Sometimes it's good things like saying please and thank you, and sometimes it's bad, like calling daddy annoying (oops). This morning I was so proud though. Mr. Elf made Maddy chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. So we sat down to eat and Maddy says "Mama can I have some of this (holding up the syrup)". I say "yes you can". She says "oh wait let me check" and proceeds to turn the bottle around and 'read' the ingredients, then says "yes I can have".

How awesome is that?! She may not have really been able to tell but at least she knows she can't eat just anything with her allergy. Maybe it won't be AS scary to send her to preschool after all.

Also including a picture of Camryn enjoying some pancakes...yum. Good job Mr.Elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment