Camryn and I have been having some heart to hearts. I tell her mommy is exhausted and beg her to sleep, she usually ignores me.
Last night was different. She must have read my previous post because she was great last night.
I'm writing this post so I can preserve this moment!
Camryn went to bed at 6:30pm last night, fussed a little and actually put herself to sleep (which is an accomplishment all on it's own).
She woke around 10:30pm, I went in there, she was back down by 11pm, again fussed but put herself to sleep again.
Then she didn't make a peep again until 5am this morning, which is her normal wake-up time, I know, NOT cool, but hey I'll take it if it means 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night! We'll work on the wake up time at a later date.
But for now I'm going to give this cutie a million thank you kisses.
(Camryn last night and this morning)
No comments:
Post a Comment