Camryn is at the age now where she practically falls over in excitement when she sees me. And she's babbling, talking, whatever you want to call it. This is so cute...but also not so cute, it's much harder to ignore a baby screaming in her crib that is saying "ma ma ma maaaaa". Just listen to her making all this noise in the playroom last night.
And Maddy, she is such a sweet entertaining little drama queen. Yesterday we went to get flu shots and Maddy was comforting Camryn, "sista it will be ok, it is just a quick shot, you be ok sista, it's ok svweetiee". And Maddy walking in to the drs office with her purse (with a glitter bouncy ball inside) and her Minnie Mouse, she just makes people smile. She loves the doctors office too, it's so cute.

Watching her play dress up is hilarious. Last night she looked like a little old granny.

Then during bedtime she is up in my face and I think she is trying to bite me, I ask her what she is doing and she says tryin' to rub noses....uhhh see I just melt.
They are both growing up way too fast. I am trying to hold on to and savor every funny hard trying little moment of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment