Maddy: My Umbrella
Mommy: What makes you sad?
Maddy: My Umbrella is sad.
Mommy: What makes you laugh?
Maddy: My picture makes me laugh
Mommy: How old are you?
Maddy: Two month is 6 (her stab at 2 years and 6 months?)
Maddy: Two month is 6 (her stab at 2 years and 6 months?)
Mommy: How old is Mommy?
Maddy: She's old like me.
Mommy: How old is Daddy?
Maddy: Six
Mommy: Who is your best friend?
Maddy: Sydney, Sydney is my best friend
Maddy: Sydney, Sydney is my best friend
Mommy: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Maddy: When I get milk I be growed up (we'll need to work on that one!)
Mommy: What are you really good at?
Maddy: I like Angela (no clue??)
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas this year?
Maddy: Picture for Camryn and 1 for Maddy
And in other news Madelyn insisted on wearing high heels, a tutu, and a pink shirt to bed last night.
After putting Camryn to bed I came downstairs and this happened:
Maddy: "Hi old lady"
Me: "What?! Who is an old lady?"
Maddy: "You are Mommy"
Me: "Ok then what is daddy?"
Maddy: "Daddy is a cow."
No comments:
Post a Comment