Friday, November 30, 2012
30 Days of Thanks - Part III
Day 17: I'm thankful for the wonderful family photographs we now have thanks to our mini-photo session. I know the girls will love being able to look back at all the photos once they're older
Day 18: I'm thankful for the encouragement I receive from my husband. We ran the Turkey Trot and he was so proud of me (you'd think I ran a marathon) and very encouraging. I felt great!
Day 19: I'm thankful for Matt's family. I have a wonderful mother in law, aunt, sister and brother in law and beautiful, sweet nephews and niece.
Day 20: I'm thankful for quiet days at work. We all deserve a break every now and then.
Day 21: I'm thankful for early dismissal from work, Thank you Ms. Director!
Day 22: I'm thankful that I am lucky enough to have a wonderful meal on Thanksgiving with my amazing family.
Day 23: I'm thankful for this time of year. I love decorating the house for Christmas.
Day 24: I'm thankful for my mom who came over to babysit the girls so Matt and I could go for a run together. He even ran with me, I slowed him down, but it was so fun to run together.
Day 25: I'm thankful for cable and DVR. Sunday night shows are my favorite now a days.
Day 26: I'm thankful for online shopping. I love a good deal that doesn't require me to leave the house!
Day 27: I'm thankful for the Library. We took the girls and they loved it!
Day 28: Once again I'm thankful for my husband, who kept me calm the day before Maddy's baked milk challenge. I was terrified!
Day 29: I'm SOOO SOO SOO Thankful that Maddy passed her baked milk challenge. She is such an amazing little girl, I'm so proud of her and so happy she may one day outgrown this allergy.
Day 30: I'm thankful for Fridays. I'm exhausted and although sleeping in isn't in my future, spending the weekend with my family sure does give me something to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment