Our weekend started out with family pictures at Great Seneca Creek Park in MD. Once we choose our favorite photos I'll post. Chris, Sabrina, Bryce, Kiley, Ryan, and Dana all came and got pictures as well. Afterwards the kids played on the playground and we had lunch at Panera. Maddy adores her cousins and had such a great time. The kids are so great with Maddy and Camryn, its so fun to see them all together!! Bryce loves to hold Camryn and Kiley carries Maddy around. Kiley and Maddy are pretty much inseperable when we all get together.
Saturday night was Friendsgiving at the Fuller's house. The girls had a great time playing with all their friends. As usual it was a very fun evening!! Camryn fell asleep on the ride home, she was pooped.
Whitney spent the night Saturday and offered to watch the girls Sunday morning while Matt and I ran the Turkey Trot 5 and 10K in Vienna. Matt did a great job running the 10K and I finished the 5K ha.
Here is a picture from when Whit was babysitting, I believe the caption she wrote was something along the lines of "Mommy and Daddy are gone and Aunt Whitney is babysitting so it's time to party".....
No, in all seriousness, Whit was a wonderful babysitter and I'm so thankful for all she does for us. Our girls love her!
Sunday afternoon I took the girls over to my moms for a little bit to hang out. Maddy did not approve of Gammys bean soup and Camryn was happily making guacamole.
Now it's Monday and I'm exhausted. But it's a short week, Thanksgiving is on Thursday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment