Phew, let me see if I can catch up since last time I posted.
Maddy asked that I take a picture of her and Key before Key left the other day. She is so darn cute. As Keren leaves each day Maddy runs up and says "wait I need to give you a biiggg hug" or "wait I need to give you a big kiss". So when Keren left the other day Maddy goes "mommy Keys my besttt friend" and I told her how cute that was and then she goes "mommy I love Key". Ugh she's so sweet.

Friday we were off work so we went to visit Maddys future (hopefully) preschool. She liked it and didn't want to come home. Now let's just keep our fingers crossed she gets off the waitlist (she's #64 on the list...how do people get their kids in preschool around here??)
So after our visit I went home and made a smash cake for Camryn and cupcakes for her birthday party Saturday. Then Matt and I went for a run. It's so nice running with him. It's like we get to do something together but also feel good about getting a workout in, plus he's so motivating. I really couldn't ask for a better running partner. I wish we got to do it more often!
We had a small party for Camryn Saturday with our family. Aunt Anna, Ian, Uncle Zach, Aunt Jacki, Aunt Sabrina, Uncle Chris, Bryce, Kiley, Ryan, Aunt Lisa, Shane, and Whitney were all in attendance (Gammy was sick and Mimi was on vacation). We had lunch, cake, and opened presents. Despite not feeling well Camryn was a trooper and seemed to have a good time. Speaking of not feeling well, the girls and I spent the rest of the weekend not feeling well. Maddy seems to be getting over it and today, Tuesday, Camryn and I are still feeling pretty crappy.
Sunday we played and took it easy. While I was folding clothes Camryn decided to unfold them and try them on.
My dad came over Sunday afternoon so we could celebrate Camryn's birthday (see it's definitely going to be a birthday "week" for her...lucky girl). We hung out, had dinner, ate more cake, and Maddy and my dad played hide and seek for about 2 hours straight! Maddy also had a great time playing with HER (i.e. Camryn's) balloons.
Camryn loves her baths so we ended the night with a nice warm bath.
I called in sick yesterday and took the day off. I don't know the last time I took a sick day for myself. I didn't get out of bed until 3pm and still felt pretty horrible.
Tomorrow brings 2 exciting things, #1. Camryn turns 1!!!! and #2 we're expecting a "big" snowstorm (we'll see how it actually plays out). I'll say it again because it's so true....I can't believe Camryn will be one. Where did the time go?!?!?!















No comments:
Post a Comment