Monday, March 11, 2013

Shopping

The weather this weekend was so nice!  My mom, Anna, and I decided to go out shopping with the girls on Saturday. We went to Reston Town Center and had lunch at Jackson's (who by the way were great about her allergy). Maddy loved watching the kitchen and Camryn was just chilling taking it all in.

After lunch we walked around. Maddy and Gammy watched the ice skaters.



 Maddy convinced Aunt Anna to skip around with her.

I found Maddy in Gap making faces at herself in the mirror, it was so funny and Camryn kept trying to kiss her reflection (can't say I blame her!).

Maddy was also trying to pick a shirt out for Gammy and would hand a shirt to mom, if mom set the shirt back down Maddy would ask why she didn't want the shirt, it was adorable. She is such a fun little shopper.  Then mom got the girls bathing suits at Gap and Maddy got to pay the cashier and carry her own bag around, she loved it. She insisted on trying her suit on while we were in the dressing room and had her suit on with her tights and shoes and refused to take it off.  Luckily we talked her out of it without a major meltdown or anything and she happily shows anyone who comes over the new bathing suit "she" bought.

Camryn was great, just relaxing, walking, taking it all in.

Then Sat. night we went out to dinner for moms birthday and Whitney watched the girls. The girls love Whit (especially b/c she believes Maddy when Maddy says she's not tired :)  Like I've said before, I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends!!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment