Thursday, March 21, 2013

Camryn - 0 Coffee Table - 1

The other night Camryn banged her head pretty bad on the Coffee table. Then at dinner she thought it would be fun to put waffles on her head! At least even with a black eye she still has her sense of humor.

I've also added a pic of the girls riding the Gator together. I can't get over how cute it is to see them doing more and more together. They were also in the playroom playing with Camryn's new birthday present, thanks Riley and Emma!

Last night we were outside and Matt was swinging with the girls. It was all fun and games until Maddy ran across a spider and freaked out, screamed, cried, and had to be held and wanted to go inside.

And....big news....Camryn slept all night last night! (and it wasn't due to the head injury, I got up with her Tuesday night to make sure she was ok after that).







No comments:

Post a Comment