Most of the time the things out of Madelyn's mouth just crack me up. I should be better about remebering what she says. A few things come to mind recently and I don't want to forget them.
1. When moms car was hit Maddy was very distraught, about how mom would get home and how she was NOT allowed to use mommys or daddys car (meany). She said "it's ok mommy, daddy will fix gammys car because he's a gooood boy".
2. Last night in the bath Camryn crawled up to Maddy and gave her a big bear hug. Maddy hugged her back and said "aww my children". The other day she told me "mommy, I'm not a good sister because I don't teach sister anything!". I responded by telling her all the things she'll teach her sister. After her bear hug last night she then went on to say "I'm going to teach sister how to swim, talk, walk, drive, dance...." it was so cute!
3. Every night I go take Maddy up and brush her teeth, potty, then read books. We turn off the lights and after a minute she tells me to "go shower, put on my pajamas, lay down, annnnndddd get daddy!". So I leave and as I'm leaving she asks for a BIG hug, tells me I'm her best friend, and then asks me if I'll share my pillow (the one on her bed that I lay on) with daddy. I respond with "sure" and she thanks me. She's so silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment