Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Making Progress

I haven't posted about my lack of sleep lately. Don't get too excited, it's not because it's not an issue anymore, I just got tired of talking about how tired I was.

BUT....we're making progress!!

I kept saying 1 year was the cut off.  You can push me around until you're 1 but then you're gonna have to cry it out.  Well Camryn turned 1 a few weeks ago, and being the baby and all, has still continued to wake once and sometimes twice a night, and I've continued to go in there.  I was talking to Keren yesterday and she suggested I just go in and tell Camryn to go back to sleep when she wakes up...umm ok, like it's that easy.  So last night Camryn started fussing, after about 20 min. I sent Matt in there, he patted her back for a minute and told her to sleep, would you believe it, she laid down and went to sleep!!  So she didn't actually sleep all night, but it as the 2nd or 3rd night since she's born that I didn't have to go in her room.  That's progress if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment