Let's see. The rest of last week was just a normal week. Camryn had a fever on and off last week but no other symptoms, she does have 4, yes 4!! teeth coming in at once so I think that may have contributed to her being a little off last week.
Maddy gave Camryn a pedicure
And Camryn snuggled up with Maddy on the couch
Callie "smiled" for the camera.
Then Saturday morning Tammy watched the girls and took Maddy to dance class while I had the Lozilu Women's Mud Run in Frederick. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait to do it again next year.
Then Sunday Whitney came over and hung out and watched the girls so I could run a few errands. Matt and dad worked on the porch all weekend and we even got a visit from Aunt Lisa and Shane yesterday. It was a great weekend.
Last night Maddy was crying most of the night, saying her mouth hurt....I checked her out this morning before heading to work and will call back a little later to check on her...so who knows what this week will bring!









No comments:
Post a Comment