Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy

Friday, July 5th, was Matt's 33rd birthday!  Matt and dad spent the day working on the porch and Mimi came down to hang out with the girls and I.  We ran errands and hung out and then later in the day Aunt Bren, Rodney, and Jack arrived.  We had a nice crowd for dinner, Dad, Tammy, Anna, Aunt Bren, Rodney, Dana, and Jack.  We had a lot of fun and dinner was great (minus the fact that Camryn will not sit still long enough for anyone to eat, everyone took turns walking her around so I could actually eat my dinner, so THANK YOU everyone!!!)


Loving her pizza


Matt got a growler as a gift, we filled it up before we left and Dad and Tammy took Maddy for the night so we had a nice time enjoying our (or Matt's) Dogfish beer!!








I love this picture, how cute is my husband?  Another year older and still just a cute as he was 10 years ago  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment