Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary

Happy 4th Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!!  I love you so much.  We met 10 years ago, can you believe it?  Where has the time gone?  We've done a lot in the past 10 years.



We bought our first home


Got engaged



Got 2 cute pups


Got Married


Went on an amazingly relaxing honeymoon (let's go back!!!)


Had our beautiful Madelyn


Then celebrated our 1st anniversary


We've taken a yearly trip to the beach (I think we need to up it to twice a year :)


We had our 2nd anniversary, but if I remember correctly I was pregnant with Camryn and pretty much just wanted to throw up and/or sleep (Cams you were rough on me!) - so there is no picture :)

Followed by the birth of our little wild child, our sweet Camryn





Then our 3rd anniversary trip to Annapolis (a year ago this weekend, seriously, how quickly does a year go by?!)


Phew...no wonder we're exhausted.  I feel so extremely blessed and look forward to and appreciate every day we have together with our amazing little girls.  I love you and am excited for all the years to come.   












No comments:

Post a Comment