I'd say one of the most interesting things that's happened this week is our little Camryn climbed out of her crib for the first time! I put her to bed Mon. night and she was crying, so I was on my way up to her room when her screaming got louder and louder, when I opened her bedroom door I opened it into her! She was standing at the door. She was able to pull herself up and toss herself over the crib to get out. She has no fear and I'm so glad she didn't hurt herself. Since then we've put her in a sleep sack at night (so she doesn't have access to her feet to climb). Night 1 she slept all night, then last night she screamed all night, ughhh.
She loves playing with her belly button
And Maddy wanted me to take tons of pictures of her throwing water the other day.
Another event at our house this week is our new driveway. The old one has been removed and it's been formed, we're just waiting for them to come back and pour the new driveway. I'll do a driveway before and after when they're done. The girls were great supervisors.
In other news Camryn has decided she wants to be a blonde
She also enjoys sitting on the toilet. I'm sorry Camryn I know you'll despise me one day for posting this, but how cute are you!!
Maddy starts dance class (her birthday present from AB!!) on Saturday. I have been on the hunt for dance shoes, they are hard to find!! Mom and I took the girls out the other night and we found ballet and tap shoes at a kids consignment shop, whooo-hooo. Gammy also bought Maddy some new princess night gowns. Here she is modeling the one she wore last night.
And I just had to share these pictures, how cute are they in their little flowered dresses holding hands!








No comments:
Post a Comment