Monday, July 8, 2013

And She Swims By Herself

So, what else did we do on our long weekend?  We had the 4th, followed by Matt's birthday.  The other days were spent trying to keep the girls entertained.

Saturday I took the girls to Whitney's.  We went to her pool where Maddy swam all by herself with her puddle jumper on.  She doggy paddled and kicked her way around the pool, it was awesome and she loved it!!  Afterwards we went to lunch.  And in true Camryn style, she would not sit in her high chair so Whit held her while I ate.  I have great friends and family!!  It was so hot out Saturday though.  On the walk back to Whits Maddy wanted to be carried and Camryn fell asleep in the stoller.






Both girls resting on Whit


Sunday Matt and dad only worked part of the day because it was so hot out!  In the morning I took the girls to Home Depot and then to buy ballet shoes (I never would have thought it'd be so hard to find tap and ballet shoes for a toddler!).  We also stopped at Dunkin Donuts.  Maddy tripped in Dunkin and her munchkins went everywhere and she got a nice bruise on her cheek.



We spent Sunday afternoon in the baby pool since it was so hot.









Maddy threw some water on me, so I had to get the hose...I won that water fight.


Uncle Zach came over to hang out for awhile.




Camryn with a mohawk getting kisses from Callie.


Camryn loves baby dolls now, how cute is she in her car with her baby?!  She's also used to all of us kissing her over and over that she does the same thing to her babies, gives them a million kisses.






They love to wrestle/hug each other.


Camryns new thing is to stand on this pink chair and just walk off of it, falling onto the floor, she thinks its hilarious.  Mommy doesn't....





No comments:

Post a Comment