Much safer than the puddle on the road
Camyrn's new thing is to carry around baby dolls and she loves kissing them. This is an action shot of her kissing her baby. She even makes the kissing noise, it's so adorable!
Last night Vienna had a "Concert on the Green", a free concert in downtown Vienna and it was a kids band. Mom, Anna, and I went to dinner then took the girls.
Anna running around with Camryn
Maddy and her friend dancing
The concert was a lot of fun and I'm glad we went. The girls were horrible at dinner, but I've learned to eat my food at super sonic speeds so we survived, albeit a little stressed on my part! When we got home we took quick baths and the girls went down pretty easily and they both slept all night. I mean not even a dog got up last night, it was the first night in FOREVER that Matt and I both slept from the time we fell asleep until the time the alarm went off!!








No comments:
Post a Comment