Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

Last Friday Keren was off for her nieces graduation so Mimi came and saved the day and watched the girls.  Friday night the girls and I played out front and had a little picnic.




Saturday morning the girls and I headed to Anna's house.  We walked to Whole Foods and had lunch and then Camryn and I headed home and Maddy spent the day and night at Anna's.  They went to the park, baked banana muffins, went grocery shopping for dinner (Maddy requested shrimp), and then Maddy had what I'd consider her first big girl sleep over!  Aunt Anna brought her home Sunday morning.







While Anna had Maddy, mom came over and watched Camryn because Matt was working on the deck/porch and I had Katies 30th birthday party in Baltimore.  Mom put Camryn down Saturday night and guess what?!  She slept all night!  She woke around 6am Sunday, I gave her breakfast and she went back down until 9:15am!!  What a wonderful Fathers Day present.  We are going on 3 nights of sleeping through the night, wahhoooo!!

 Whit and I on the water in Baltimore


Katie about to blow out her candles
Fathers day we spent playing around the house and then we went to Whole Foods for lunch and got ice cream at Cold Stone.  While at Whole Foods one of the most embarrassing things happened....Maddy decided to lift up my dress for all of Whole Foods.  I was holding Camryn so was helpless until Matt came and saved me, but only after everyone eating a Whole Foods got to sneak a peek.  Thank you Maddy!

But in all seriousness, since it was fathers day weekend I should mention what an amazing husband and father Matt is.  Our girls are so lucky to have such an amazing father.  Matt loves his girls so much and I'm so happy they have such a wonderful man to look up to.  There is no doubt our girls will be hard working and know the value of a dollar :)  We love you Matt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment