Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shopping

We took what we planned on being a quick trip to Kohls this morning. About 2 hours later we were heading home. The girls started to melt down at the end but overall they were good. In the dressing room I looked at Camryn and she was mimicking us. She was taking her shirt off. Meanwhile Maddy was randomly finding things she "Loved" and throwing then in the cart. There was a Hello Kitty watch, some neon bracelets, and a pair of sunglasses. She was also pointing out everything she thought I needed (all glittery and xs's but it was cute). She was also begging me to take her up to the kids section so she could buy clothes.

Besides the fact that almost everything was on clearance we also succeeded in finding frames for the picture wall we have been wanting to do in the family room! I'll post on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment