The other night Camryn was feeling very photogenic. Whenever she saw the camera start to flash she gave a big grin. She was having so much fun pushing the baby doll stroller around.
Then I took Maddy to the library one night. She insisted on carrying her five books and had to stop to hug the big giraffe. We always have such a good time at the library. We even got a book called "When Dad's Don't Grow Up"...it seemed so suiting, all about fun daddy's who act like big kids. We were excited to get home and read it with daddy.
Saturday morning I went to boot camp and had the hardest workout of my life, followed by a brutal but short lived migraine. Matt and I headed to Fredericksburg for the night right after my class. We stayed right downtown in the historic district and loved our hotel. They even let me check in really early so I could take a nap and luckily kick the headache! We had a wonderful time eating and drinking our way across the town. We stopped at Capital Ale House and from the picture below you can see it's appeal, they have every kind of beer you could imagine, beer after beer after beer.
Then we went to Bavarian Chef for dinner. Holy humongous serving sizes! The food was good and Matt had a great time pretending he knew German for an hour or so after dinner, schnitzel this, schnitzel that. We decided he would most definitely be fired if he ever worked there for butchering all the German words.
Quiet morning in downtown Fredericksburg
Mom watched the girls. They did crafts, had a visit from Aunt Anna, and most importantly Camryn slept! So the act is up, I know she is capable of sleeping, now if she would just do it for me!
It's now Monday morning as I edit this post and I know I shouldn't count my eggs before they're hatched, or whatever other appropriate saying you want to plug in here, but Camryn did great last night!! She went to bed at 7pm and woke at 3am to eat. She probably would have gone back to sleep without eating, but I was anxious to get back to sleep so I fed her and we both went back to bed shortly there after. I feel good about this...I think maybe it's time for us all to get some more sleep :)
And just because it was so cute, Camryn digging in to some Tostitos, her entire arm is in the bag!










No comments:
Post a Comment