Haven't blogged in a bit because honestly I'm just trying to get through each day as easily as possible. I blame it all on the Superbowl. We stayed up way too late watching the Ravens beat the 49ers! Today is Tuesday and I'm still paying the price. Mix Saturday morning boot camp with Superbowl, a testy two year old and a child (ehh hmm Camryn) who doesn't want to sleep and it's not pretty.
Now I complain about little sleep quite often so I'll cut Camryn some slack and discuss what a Little handful Maddy has been lately. She is whiny and testy and defiant and lord give me the patience to get through these days. I feel like I spend my evenings disciplining her. Why is there no reasoning with a two and a half year old?! She needs or wants everything "because it's her FAVORITEEE Mommy" and if all else fails she drops at my feet insisting to be held "because she loves me".... How smart is she! She knows how to play the game and she does it well. Like I said, give me the patience.
And oh my gosh, Camryn will be 11 months tomorrow! Wow. It makes me sad and excited all at the same time!
And a random picture of Camryn enjoying all the things she's finding inside the purse, because that's the only picture I've taken since my last post.

No comments:
Post a Comment