So I have to confess that Maddy and the TV/iPad have gotten to know each other pretty well this winter. In an effort to find something fun to do on our weeknights (which always seem so busy even though we don't have to worry about sports or extra curriculars yet) I suggested a baking soda and vinegar experiment.
I filled a Pyrex with baking soda, put a few drops of food coloring in some bowls of vinegar and let Maddy go to town. I couldn't snap a picture quick enough and it soon turned in to a fun goopey mess. Maddy had a great time though and happily played while we made dinner (Camryn wasn't very amused locked in her booster seat though while Maddy had all the fun). And Matt tried to ignore the giant mess she was making without twitching (my sweet OCD husband). Cash also thought it was cool and decided to lick up the mess as Maddy made it, which only resulted in his entire dinner ending up all over my dining room. So there you have it, our fun little experiment and the only two pictures I managed to snap during the entire process. I think maybe we will watch some cartoons tomorrow ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment