We had a wonderful long weekend this past weekend. Friday was our AWS and Monday was Presidents day. Friday I took the girls in to work to visit our co-workers and they had a great time. Everyone loved seeing them. Then we played outside.
Snow White on the Gator
Friday night Matt and I went out with Lisa and Shane. We had a great time, of course!
Saturday morning Mimi came down and we went to Disney on Ice. Whitney came over and watched Camryn for us. I couldn't see Camryn sitting still in my lap for 2 hours so we thought some 1 on 1 time with her Aunt Whitney would be best! And of course Whitney and Camryn had a good time. I have the best friends!!
Maddy LOVED Disney on Ice. Below is a picture of her grinning ear to ear before we left for the show.
We got some snacks and got settled in. Maddy even got a really cool Tinkerbell Snow Cone (Thanks Mimi!!)
Maddy was in awe of everything. She loved the show, so much so that she couldn't even sit still, she stood most of the time, leaning over the seats to get even closer. She was pointing out all the princesses and characters she knows. I would highly recommend Disney on Ice to anyone. We will definitely be going again.
And just because they're so adorable, some pictures of the girls last night before bed. Camryn is walking more and more each day. Her favorite thing to do is run around the coffee tables. She literally holds on with one had and runs around it, no fear, just runs.













No comments:
Post a Comment