It seems as if the warmer weather is finally here!
I'm a little behind, but a few weeks ago I joined Maddy's class on a field trip. That particular day happened to be freezing! The kids had fun though and Maddy was happy I made it. That didn't keep her from crying when she had to get on the bus and I had to come back to work, but I'm sure she quickly got over it and I had a good time on the field trip!






The girls had a sleepover with Gammy the other weekend.



While Matt and I were able to enjoy a day and night out!


I met the newest little baby in our group of friends, Logan, a boy, can you believe it, the first boy!! And he was so perfect and precious and I never wanted to hand him back (because he was sleeping in my arms, if he'd cried or pooped it may have been a different story).

His big sisters ADORE him...and he started crying and Riley did hand him right back to me :)


The girls being goofy one morning before school.


I saw this balloon wreath idea on pinterest and made one the other night while watching tv. It was fun to make and I only lost one pin in the bed (still hasn't been found) haha.

Sydney and Maddy are having a joint 5th birthday party so Shannon and I got together to cut out banners and other things for the party. Maddy definitely got in to it and was a big help.

Spring clean up day and conferences were at the school the other weekend so while Matt was leading clean up day the girls and I picked Gammy up and went to a few yard sales and then they helped weed while I mowed the front yard.

Maddy climbs this little tree. I feel like the tree would just tip over, but it hasn't yet.

We went to a winery for Tony's birthday on a gorgeous Sunday! The kids have such a great time together and so do the adults. It was such a fun day.

Camryn's stealing Tony's beard.

Delaney loves Maddy.


I love this picture!






What I get most days when I ask for a smile...a silly face, pouty face, or rolled eyes.





The girls playing bocce ball



Our attempt at a group picture of the kids


The girls tipping the band.




The whole group...Maddy barely made it in.



After the winery we stopped at Whole Foods for pizza. In the background of this picture you can see the orange juice machine. It makes fresh squeezed orange juice and the girls love watching it and we finally caved and they were happy as could be!



The garden is growing like crazy. Now that it's warming up and we've had so much rain it's really coming along.


No comments:
Post a Comment