Monday, April 27, 2015

How does your garden grow?

Last weekend we took the girls to a "Stop Hunger Now" event at the local high school.  We got to wear hair nets and weigh the meal packages and then Matt sealed them and they were eventually being sent to students in Liberia.  It was an awesome event and the girls were so good during our 2 hour shift!













That afternoon we had friends over to play.







The girls spent some of their time watering the garden.  It was so cute to see all the girls enjoying the garden.



Until Maddy got stung or bitten by something, but she was ok after a few minutes.







Things are starting to grow and it's so fun to see!!!








The next day I thought it'd be a good idea to change the girls closets over from winter to summer...it always seems like a good idea, and then I'm left with this...



I hurt my back during the meal packing event and was in so much pain.  I'm actually in physical therapy now 2 times a week for my lower back.  Matt went out for a run that same weekend and came back with a little pain in his leg so the girls tended to him (he was better by the next day).



Matt took the girls to breakfast on his day off with them.



And they went fishing.



Sydney has been coming over at least once a week after school for play dates.  The girls get along so well.  I know the days of them letting Camryn tag along are probably numbered so we'll enjoy it while it lasts :)





The girls are on a cereal kick these days, it's nice...because its quick and easy :)  And Camryn is actually eating something besides oatmeal (not that this is better for her but hey, it's variety!!)



Silly faces when I try and take pictures.





Maddy picked out her outfit.  She didn't actually wear the hat, and the skirt, shirt combo with the belt was quite cute and very preppy, it was adorable!









No comments:

Post a Comment