Monday, March 30, 2015

Cousins

We've been lucky to get to see our family a lot recently!  We went to Fords Fish Shack to celebrate AB's birthday the other day.  Mimi, PopPop Jack, Ryan, AB, and Uncle Rodney were there.  Unfortunately Uncle Chris, Aunt Sabrina, Bryce, and Kiley weren't feeling well and couldn't make it.  Ryan and Maddy both ordered crab legs (smart kids!)






AB's yummy birthday dessert!




Lessons in crab picking.



I'm pretty sure they could pass as twins...definitely as siblings.



Maddy acting silly with Ryan.



Cams coloring.







Camryn got a magnet set for her birthday and one morning was concentrating on getting all the colored magnets lined up.  She loved it!



Later that weekend Matt took the girls up to Middletown to spend some time with Aunt Sabrina and the kids while he helped Uncle Chris tile their kitchen floor.  I stayed home to get some chores done.  Aunt Sabrina was just a little out numbered that day but reassured me the kids behaved..hopefully that's true :)  They always love spending time with their cousins, it makes me so happy!!















Look at how much she loves Kiley!!





The girls have a new favorite breakfast which doesn't come in a box so I'm very happy about that!  I made them french toast sticks and then find whatever little containers I can to give them syrup for dipping and they love them! (Matt did question me about why shot glasses were in the sink first thing in the morning haha).



The other day I caught Cams pretending to be on the phone with someone. When I asked her who it was she said "Mr. Tony" and further clarified by saying "Kendall's daddy".  She loves our friend Tony and they definitely share a special bond, it was adorable to find her "talking" to him!



The other day Matt went out to my car at work and one of the tires was flat so he changed the tired and he got home the girls helped him fix it.  (We put air in my tire and it's been fine since so not sure what the problem was).  It's always cute seeing the girls help their daddy with things.



Their favorite thing to do recently is play on the tire swing their daddy made for them.  I apparently don't swing them as high as daddy does.



Mom, Anna, and I took the girls to get ice cream the other night when Matt had plans with some friends.  They love Nielsen's Frozen Custard, but I don't blame them.  Maddy always wants to know if it's coffee day (they have new flavors each day).  She Loves coffee ice cream.



That same night we had popcorn and cartoons in bed since daddy was out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment