Gosh how am I falling so behind? I feel like I blink and weeks go by. This winter has been rough between the super cold temperatures and all of us being sick. We got hit with a horrible stomach bug 2 weeks ago that wiped us all out one at a time. By the time we were all back to normal it was over a week later.
The birds are chirping now, the weather is warming up, the snow is melting, and it's staying lighter out later...I can feel spring coming!
Our attempts at entertainment are getting quite interesting. We blew up latex gloves the other day and put some outside to freeze and the girls decided to color on some.
They used marker on the gloves and then Camryn proceeded to get it ALL OVER herself after touching the glove...

This is what we get when we tell them it's time to go to bed, they immediately fall to the floor and pretend to sleep.

-2 on my way to work the other day!!

To help with the cold days and sense of feeling cooped up, daddy has been bringing us flowers after he goes to the gym on Saturday mornings.

The snow "fort" in the front yard kept getting taller and taller as more snow would fall.



And Camryn let the terrible 2's with a bang...spending countless tantrums rolling around on the floor screaming.

Smiling before school one day (Maddy is at least).

I think we need to invest in a small vacuum because Maddy has decided she likes to vacuum, and I can't complain!

We've been having lots of play dates after school. It all started when Matt went to pick the girls up one day and Sydney walked out of class with Maddy and put her coat on. Apparently during the school day they had decided she was coming over and knowing Matt has a soft spot for them they'd just totally play him. He called her parents and she was able to come play. Now she pretty much gets up to walk out with us every day so we've been having quite a few play dates. The 3 of them are so cute together it's been great. They have a blast!!

Maddy's class all brought bears in one day and had them hibernate while they napped.

Anna and I took the girls to get ice cream the other day and they loved it. Well, it was actually frozen custard and is delicious so I don't blame them!



Camryn sweeping with the fireplace broom. (although with that dress on and that broom she kind of looks like a witch with her broom).

Maddy made me a waffle breakfast the other day.

We went bowling with PopPop, Miss Tammy, Christian, Chesney, Garrett, and Bridgette the other day. It was the girls first time bowling and they enjoyed it. After 2 games they were done though.








Look at that form!

After bowling we had Matt's friend Andy over and Courtney, Delaney, and Avery. We went to Whole Foods and had pizza and then went back to our house to play.


One day the girls decided the birds were super hungry and they needed to feed them, so they put bread out for them.

Then Camryn pretended to be a monster in her pink bath.

One snow day, after we'd all been sick for that week, I decided we needed mom's homemade chicken and dumplings. Camryn and Maddy helped me with the dumplings. I thought the soup was good, Matt didn't. The dumplings definitely need some work...they are always best when my mom makes them!!


The girls and the neighbors.


Hopefully these are the last of our snow pictures!! COME ON SPRING!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment