The other day Makenna asked Maddy to go paint pottery with her so they went together. Maddy takes her pottery painting seriously, look at that concentration :)

Camryn took her baby for a walk.

We had Gammy, Aunt Anna, Jeff, and Uncle Zach over to celebrate Gammy's birthday.


We've been breaking out the sidewalk chalk


And the girls are LOVING apples for a snack! Like every single afternoon :)


Camryn spends most mornings rolling around on the floor crying for no apparent reason...maybe it's a 3 year old thing?

One of Camryn's classmates had a birthday party last weekend that I took her too. It was the first birthday party she was invited to without Maddy. She had a blast. While Maddy will tend to keep Matt or I in her line of sight, Cams ran wild and had a blast! She probably wouldn't have minded if I just left (but I didn't, haha)



After the birthday party we met up with our friends to go see the new Cinderella movie. Camryn was happy to see Kendall.


and not so happy to see Whitney hahaha.



Camryn likes to dress up the dogs, she put this on Cash and said he was beautiful and ready to go to the Ball.



Maddy got to go to a spa birthday party the other day! Complete with make-up, mani's, and pedi's.

We went to Fosters with friends the other night for dinner. The kids spent most of the night in the little arcade. I'm pretty sure all they did was get gumballs.

Camryn's mouth here is literally full of gum.


The girls both wore green to school for St. Patty's day. Maddy's class set up a leprechaun trap and she was really excited about the day.




Maddy decided she didn't want training wheels anymore...and then quickly decided she did want them again.

Maddys class made rainbow necklaces the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment