Friday, January 16, 2015

Ryan turns 6

I'm falling behind again!  It seems like we've all been sick for weeks now, so I'm going to try and play catch up here.

A few weeks ago we celebrated Ryan's 6th birthday!!  We went up to MD and had a blast.

Bryce, Kiley, and Ryan are so great with the girls and they all have such a fun time together.








That night the Ravens were playing the Steeler....Ravens won :)



Cash watching the game with daddy.



Aunt Anna got Maddy a Princess Cookbook for Christmas so Maddy picked out something she wanted to make and we went shopping, she wanted strawberries with homemade whipped cream.



The girls have really enjoyed playing with Legos lately.  Matt doesn't complain at all :).  In fact, one night I told them it was time to come up and the girls both came upstairs and I asked where daddy was and he was still in the playroom building a K'nex car.





The girls also got these Wedgits, I've never heard of them but Uncle Zach has a co-worker to recommended them and they are really neat, the girls love playing with those as well.



I was off with the girls on Monday and we went to see a movie.  We arrive a little early so we had a snack in the car (a car picnic??)  before heading in to the movies.



Maddy ate this entire container of popcorn herself.  When Camryn reached her hand in to get some and it was gone she wasn't too happy.  The girls started to get restless but thankfully at this theatre (discount one near GMU) we were the only ones there, so the girls got to run around while I finished watching the movie!





Molly's first time at the movies.



The girls have also been having fun playing with the Kinetic sand from Santa.



The girls also LOVE taking baths now that they got bath colors and bubbles from Santa.  Camryn seems to think its funny to cover her head with bubbles by  dunking her head.  Both girls do that and then scream for a towel because they got water on their face...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment