Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas at PopPop's

I've finally gotten around to loading all the pictures from our many Christmas celebrations this year.

I'll start by saying we had a wonderful Christmas, despite all being sick at one point or another, we had a great Christmas with our family!!

We went to PopPop and Tammy's the Saturday before Christmas to celebrate.  The girls opened their gifts first and then helped Miss Tammy pass out gifts to everyone else.  We had such a great time!!


Daddy, Maddy, and Baby Doll (Camryn kept putting things in front of her face when I tried to get pictures, it was actually quite funny)









Covering her face again...the print being upside down just made us all laugh more.




Rosco was so excited to see Anna!


The girls loved playing with their new Minnie Mouse remote control car.




Pretty sure this is the face Tammy got when she told Camryn there were no more gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment