We had a few nice days last week so we spent them outside, riding bikes, playing with chalk, taking the dogs for a walk, and going to the park.


This is what I get when I ask her to smile...






Maddy wanted me to hold her like a baby

The girls helped daddy wash the truck.

Friday night we went to some friends house for pizza and Frozen. The kids just love that movie so it allowed the grown ups to actually get to hang out and relax while they were in awe of Frozen for the 15th time.

Camryn was in charge of the wine (right before we took this picture Camryn jumped off the couch right into the coffee table and got a nice big knot on the back of her head...she doesn't look phased here though...she's one tough girl).

Saturday morning Camryn and I went grocery shopping while Matt and Maddy went to do a few things up at the school. Camryn took her new purse (thanks to Whit) to the grocery store with her. Its a glittery dog purse and she carried it around and dragged it on the ground barking, like it was walking. She was awesome and cute as ever. She was a great helper at the store. From what I hear Maddy was an awesome helper as well. Helping Matt repair the fence at the school.
After that mom came over to watch the girls while Matt and I went for a run, it was a great run followed by some relaxing on the screened in porch.

Saturday night we had dinner for AB's birthday. We arrived a bit early and walked around since it was so nice out.

As usual it was awesome to get to see everyone and we all had a great time and some delicious food. Everyone was more interested in hanging out and eating than taking pictures....


And this picture is just funny because it's so typical. The girls standing up looking in to the kitchen and messing around while I ignore them and try to eat my food haha.

And the birthday girl was able to detach Camryn from my hip and get a cute photo

And AB with all the kids, Maddy decided to turn on the attitude around this time and refuse to sit or smile.

Mom ordered the girls Frozen and it arrived Saturday so the girls woke up to a nice suprise Sunday morning. They actually watched Frozen 2.5 times yesterday...bad mommy and daddy. It was pretty funny though that all of us walked around humming "Let it go" and "do you want to build a snowman" ALL day yesterday.
I'm pretty sure that is what Maddy was singing here...

And Camryn was making smoothies

Maddy had a birthday party for a classmate yesterday and when we got home I kept telling her to come inside and she said "I'm engaged to someone else" and ran into the front yard. Matt and I were cracking up and confused until we recognized that it was a line from Frozen...the things they pick up on haha.
And if you've made it this far into this post you can check out these videos from Camryn the other night. I was putting her to bed and she was jumping up and down saying "oo oo ee ee" like a monkey. Of course I pull out my phone to record and she wants to say cheese and look at herself. You can see the videos here and here.
No comments:
Post a Comment