Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Camryn

Our dear sweet, wild Camryn is 2 today!!!  I know parents say it all the time, but it seriously feels like yesterday that she was just a tiny little baby.

This past year has been amazing.  Matt and I are truly blessed.  I sit and wonder sometimes what I did so right to be so blessed.  I put together a slide show of Camryn over the last year.  My what a difference a year makes!

This year Camryn has mastered walking, running, climbing, jumping, anything that you could potentially get hurt doing, she's done it.  She's climbed out of her crib which led to her getting her big girl bed!  She's potty trained and was seriously a piece of cake to potty train, so wonderful, seriously potty training is not fun and she made it cake.  Camryn has started talking and loves singing.  You can hear her singing herself to sleep in her room at nap and bed time.  She loves yogurt and I really think she'd bathe in it if we let her.  Speaking of bathing, she loves taking baths!

She is an independent, strong little girl that knows what she wants.  Unfortunately for Maddy what she wants is usually exactly what her sister has at that moment.  Maddy and Camryn fight like cats and dogs but at the end of the day the bond and love between them is beautiful to watch.

Happy 2nd Birthday crazy girl.  You completed our family and make us so proud and happy.  Mommy and daddy love you more than we could ever explain.

Last night we kept telling Camryn tomorrow was her birthday and that she was turning 2.  She looked thrilled right!?
Cams got a princess microphone for her birthday.  Her and Maddy may just start their own band.


While we are at work today Keren had Camryns bff over and they decorated cupcakes and played






No comments:

Post a Comment