Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Someone is almost 2!!

Wow I really have felt so busy lately.  I've been trying to write my weekly post for 3 days now!  I can't believe our little Camryn will be 2 tomorrow!! That deserves a post all it's own so you'll be hearing from me again soon...hopefully.

In the meantime I have pics of our adorable little girls to share.

Last week Camryn had her very first dentists appointment.  Matt took her and said she refused to open her mouth but eventually let Dr. G in and she is teething, everything else looks good.  Here she is waiting for her appointment.


Thursday was Mimi's birthday so we had Maddy call her to wish her a happy birthday.  It was really funny though because Matt's co-worker gives Maddy hand me downs and Matt happened to bring home clothes that day and in the bag was a bikini.  So Maddy put it on and ran around the house in it.  When we had her call Mimi she left her a message where she sang half of Happy Birthday and then started talking about her new "zucchini".  Someone knocked on our door and she wanted to show them her "zucchini".  It was the cutest funniest thing.

Friday we had our neighbors over to play.  The kids had fun jumping on the moon bounce.  Camryn is such a trooper.  When you put a few kids on that moon bounce she gets tossed all around...and seems to love every moment of it.


I love all of them on the couch together.  This was probably Saturday morning when Matt let me sleep in a bit...so nice!





Saturday we had more friends over, and the girls played in the moon bounce some more.


They also played matchbox cars.


And Camryn rocked the valentines antennas.


Sunday morning dad and Tammy came over for a visit and Sunday afternoon Camryn and I went on a little outing for her birthday.  I invited her BFF Isla and her mom to join us for an afternoon of painting pottery followed by pizza!  Camryn was really excited, when we showed up at the pottery place she was.........asleep hahaha



We painted pottery.


Then went out to lunch where the girls had pizza followed by ice cream sundaes.



Camryn got her first birthday present...


Maddy was pretty upset she wasn't invited so Matt took her to Zinga, then to Hallmark to pick out a card for her sister, and even took her to the toy store where she got a small little treat.


Another snow storm rolled in Sunday night so Monday was a snow day.  Matt had to work so I was home with the girls trying to entertain them.  We played with rice, oats, and salt.  The girls had a blast...when they weren't fighting over the same shaker or the same bowl or the same spoon.



We made music.  Maddy was supposed to be part of a Junk Band at school on Monday so she's been finding all sorts of musical instruments around the house.  Her and Camryn found bowls and spoons and made tons of lovely music (ha).


We did some snow day yoga....


We painted...here Maddy is painting "a giant rocket ship for Gammy".


and I'm pretty sure Camryn is crying here because Maddy used her paint...how dare she!


We ate yogurt/made a mess


We did puzzles


and after I was completely exhausted and out of ideas we snuggled and watched some cartoons.



Here Matt and the girls are protesting bed time by throwing themselves on the family room floor to go to sleep.


Last night Camryn was wearing these beads, then grabbed Matt's hat and put it on.  She looked so cute.  I can't believe she'll be 2 tomorrow.  I'm getting pretty stressed thinking about them both being in preschool next year and how hectic our lives will be without Keren at our house.  What a change that will be.  I have to take a deep breath and not think too much about it.  I wish my babies could stay little forever :(





















No comments:

Post a Comment