Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Same Age




Can you believe that today Camryn is the exact age Maddy was the day Camryn was born.  Don't ask how I know that (it has to do with a google age calculator and my curiousity).  I just look at Camryn and try to think of what Maddy was doing at that age, etc.  Well I remember Maddy was potty training like Camryn is right now.  I remember Maddy slept all night, Camryn prefers to keep us on our toes.  I remember Maddy loved her baby dolls, as does Camryn.  I remember Maddy talking a lot, Camryn prefers not to talk as much as Maddy did :).  And I remember Maddy adored her little sister from the moment she met her...that hasn't changed at all!!

Here is Maddy meeting Camryn for the first time:





And here she is today

 
And here is Camryn today playing with her little friend.
 


And on her way home from her friends house.



Wow how time flies!! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment