Christmas is quickly approaching so it seems like these past few weeks we've been prepping for our cookie party and the holidays. Our cookie party was last Saturday so we had a lot of prep work. Luckily with Maddy being allergy free I could buy all the cookies and frosting this year which was a big help!
Last week mom took the girls to the library so we could get some party prep done.
We had a reindeer siting


Camryn hung out with no clothes on, like usual

The girls received videos from Santa. Maddy made the nice list and was reminded to pick up her toys, Camryn was on the fence and Santa told her she needed to start being nice to her sister (he should have told her to keep her clothes on while he was at it :)

Other than that we just hung out and played.
You can see Maddy performing a check up on Camryn in this VIDEO



I found Camryn completely naked in her crib one night so I had to resort to putting zip up pj's on her backwards. She wasn't happy about that. I think she screamed for about an hour in her crib that night before finally giving up.

Camryn and I went to Anna's to make presents for Maddy's teachers. Maddy asked to stay home and hang out with her daddy. Camryn is as good in the kitchen as Maddy!



Look how cute our Callie is! How could you not love that face.


No comments:
Post a Comment