Monday, August 12, 2013

Girls weekend


This past weekend I spent the weekend at Whitney's for a girls weekend.  I missed the girls and Matt a ton but it was very nice to get away and just spend some time with the girls.  The last time me, Katie, Whitney, and Stephanie were all together was 2 years ago!!  This is something we need to do every year, for sure!

Saturday we celebrated Steph's birthday with a trip to the mall, a wine bistro, and dinner on the patio at Clyde's.  It was a great day.

While I was away Matt was working on the porch and watching the girls with the help of our families.  Thanks to Keren, Dana, and my mom for their help!!  It's much easier to get time away when you know your kids are being well taken care of :)  I love you all!




The girls were their same goofy selves yesterday.  Camryn was putting chapstick on her tongue.


And Maddy was cleaning the playground with baby wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment