The girls went to the Lake with mom, Anna, and Zach. Here they are early Saturday morning waiting for Aunt Anna to come pick them up.
The girls had a great time at the Lake. Apparently Camryn and Maddy were all over Aunt Anna. She had to eat with them on her lap. I think it's funny...she went home and took a nap Sunday, haha.
I don't think Maddy was happy they took her out of the lake to take a picture. That girl loves the lake, she swims all day long!
Maddy's white tutu even made the trip to the lake.
While the girls were at the lake I spent the day with Whitney. We went to lunch, my choice (sushi, yum!!), went for a run, to the pool, and then for pedicures. It was an awesome day!

When I got home the house was so nicely decorated. Matt and Aunt Lisa did an amazing job. There were baby pictures of me all around the deck and house. They had an awesome poster made for me. The food and frozen margarita machine were amazing and a huge hit. I couldn't have had a better birthday. I was surrounded by all the people I love the most (well of course with the exception of my girls, siblings, and mom, but it made me so happy that the girls were having a great time as well!!). Thanks to everyone who came to my party and those that helped out. I truly am blessed.
That cake was amazing!!























No comments:
Post a Comment