Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Look Ma, No Hands

Last week mom and Anna took Maddy out to celebrate her birthday.  You can hear all about the fun here.

So that left me and Camryn to hang out, while Matt did some work in the yard.

At dinner time I was feeding Camryn and she kept trying to grab at the spoon.  I decided just to put her food on the table and let her feed herself.  Well I guess she didn't feel like getting her hands dirty (or she plans to participate in a pie eating contest sometime soon) because she proceeded to eat her food without her hands.  Glad I quickly got a video of it, you can see it here.

Camryn then decided she wanted a piece of the broccoli I had just roasted and I had to take a picture.  Sightings of my children holding, let alone eating, a green vegetable are rare.



We then took some self portraits.

We had so much fun having some nice one on one time together!





No comments:

Post a Comment