Thursday, May 2, 2013

All Banged Up

We're all falling apart a little bit this week.

I'm not sure what Camryns been doing but she has multiple bruises and scratches. She is on the go, there is no stopping her, she falls and gets right back up.  I also think the tables are right at the height of her head now, and she just walks right in to them.  Check her out, red scratch in the center of her forehead, bruise above her left eye, cut on her hand, she's hardcore.


Then yesterday the girls went to the park and Keren said at one point she looked at Maddy and there was blood on her face.  She was having so much fun playing, when a swing came and hit her in the face she didn't even stop.  So she has a fat lip.


Bruises and bumps aside we've had a fun week.  Mom watched the girls Tuesday so Matt and I could go torture ourselves in Spin class.  Wednesday we played outside.  Today Mimi and Aunt Bren are coming to visit and then we have a jam packed weekend.

Maddy found a worm yesterday, and actually held it.  In the top right picture she's having a conversation with the worm and then bottom right getting concerned that it's not talking a back.  Then Camryn walked by (stepping on the worm) so when Maddy picked it up in the left picture, shortly after I snapped this shot, the worm broke in 2.  Maddy was very upset that the worm lost his tail and was insisting I put it back on.

Camryn looking all shocked when she pulled the flower apart and ended up with 2 pieces.

Callie and Cash were having a ball yesterday as well.  I love seeing them run and play and wrestle like puppies.  Here Callie is defending her playground, both arm in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment