I can't even believe it. You're 3 today!!
Where did the time go?
When I look at you I still see my tiny little baby.
I don't even know where to start. You have brought so much laughter, love, and joy to our lives!
You are so full of energy and life. You wave to all the neighbors as they walk by our house. You have a lot of friends and love playing with other kids. You're an AMAZING big sister and Camryn adores you.
You love animals, especially your dogs. You love to dance. You are a little princess, and you act like one too. I can't pick clothes out for you anymore, they have to be Princess clothes and apparently I don't know what princesses wear. You usually wear dresses to bed...because you don't think princesses wear pajamas.
You have perfected the fake cry, tears and all.
You're demanding and want things your way...you may have inherited that from me. You definitely got your energy and love of the outdoors from your daddy.
You're lucky your sister is so relaxed because you always want to play with whatever she has, and vice versa. You are a bit on the bossy side if I must say so myself.
You're going to preschool in September and you can't wait!
We love you so much, Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! and stop growing up so fast.
Your First Birthday
Your Second Birthday








No comments:
Post a Comment