Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Love My Husband

There are many reasons why I love my husband.

He mows the lawn

He's an excellent finger painter

He occasionally cooks and does dishes

He's a wonderful singer and dancer


He teaches our daughters the importance of hard work


He has great style sense


And the list goes on and on.  But most recently I love him because he's been dealing with Camryn at night.  After 13 months of tending to her at night, and NOT getting a single full nights sleep (unless Matt and I were out of town) he's now dealing with her.  The past 2 nights Camryn has fussed most of the night.  She's rotten and somethings gotta give.  If I go in there it just makes things worse so Matt has taken over Camryn duty.  2 days in and he's not a happy camper, but I'm sure a few more nights and she'll get the hint.  So thanks to my wonderful husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment