We had lunch with Mimi after pictures and then headed home. Since it turned out to be such a nice day we spent the afternoon outside. I put Camryn in the jogging stroller I just got off Free Cycle (I was pretty excited) and her and I went for a jog. It's hard work running and pushing a stroller, especially when you've never done it before! Camryn was wonderful though, just sat back and took it all in.
When I got home Matt and Maddy were mowing the back yard....I guess they're never too young to start.
My least favorite part of Saturday was when Cash got out. The front door wasn't closed all the way and Matt and Maddy were heading outside. Well Maddy opened the front door while Matt had turned around to go do something and Cash took the opportunity to run out the front door. He usually runs around, then comes back. So Matt's outside talking to the neighbor, watching Cash but trying to ignore him and a truck comes down the street at the same moment Cash decides to dart from behind the neighbors house and out in to the street. I saw it all from the dining room window where I was standing with the girls. The truck slammed on its brakes and Cash missed the front drivers side tire by a few inches. I'm so angry at him, but thankful he's ok all at the same time! I can't say that event hasn't had us second guessing how much we like living on a street as opposed to a cul-de-sac or more rural, country area.
Camryn and Callie seemed to bond this weekend. Callie let Camryn "hit" her with a little pink ball over and over again.
The girls (and Cash) love the sand. And look at Callie kissing Camryn. Usually these pics are Cash kissing the girls, but Callie was feeling the love this weekend. Also for some reason Maddy loves the chore of helping us pick up poop. See her below carrying the poop bags to the trash for me. She told me she didn't need my help, big girl. When she's older I'll remind her how she used to love to pick up poop!





No comments:
Post a Comment