Monday, April 22, 2013

Holy Hill

We ran a 5K at a vineyard on Saturday and boy did we underestimate what we were getting ourselves in to.

We packed the girls up to go meet all our friends at the vineyard for a fun filled day.

As we pulled in to the parking lot this is what we were looking up at....The 5K went down the hill, through the vineyard, with the last mile being a run up this hill.


We claimed our spot, where the babysitters :) and girls would hang out while we ran.

Our beautiful babysitters! (who had the right idea, go, drink wine, and DON'T torture yourself by running up the side of a mountain...very smart)



Family picture before the race.



The whole gang.

Camryn digging for snacks


The girls stole the show, dancing to the live band, they are all so adorable!
Beautiful!


I'm pretty sure this is me pretending to smile while Matt cheers me on at the very end.

Matt finished 5th in his age and 6th out of all males.  I finished under 30 minutes which I've very proud of considering the terrain (gravel, grass, mountain sides, ha).  We had such a great day...I think we may be crazy enough to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment