I thought it was time for a mid-week update. We haven't been doing too many exciting things this week but we've still been having a great week. The weather is starting to warm up, we've been spending our evenings outside (Matt's spent a good chunk of time pressure washing our fence...I'm convinced he finds things to do, he's convinced they all must be done, God bless him), and we're revving up for another fun-filled weekend.
I can't believe how much Camryn has changed just this week. Her personality and sense of humor are just blossoming. You really start to feel like she gets what you're saying. It's amazing and Maddy is so great with her, it just melts my heart, those two girls!
Not the best picture of Maddy but Camryn's headband just cracked me up in this picture. She didn't mind she had a flower covering half her eye!
Then Camryn picked up Cash's bone and kept trying to give it to Callie. Callie and Camryn have a special bond. Callie was not very fond of Maddy when Maddy was younger. She loves her now, but was unsure of her when she was wobbly and unpredictable. Camryn on the other hand, Callie has such a tolerance for her and is so sweet with her. So anyways, Camryn kept trying to give her the bone, mind you Callie has no interest in bones, but Camryn just kept waving it in front of her, until Cash came up and claimed it.
Maddy put her little sister to work and had her push her around in the little Pooh car. Those two crack me up!
All these pictures are half blurry....just goes to show you how much these girls move!
Last night when I put Maddy to bed she said "good night mommy, sweet drums". Gosh do they have to grow up?!?! I'm kinda liking these ages.



No comments:
Post a Comment