With so many different events going on in March I tried to make posts for those particular events. I was then left with some miscellaneous fun that I wanted to document so this is it...misc March :)
The girls are still working on their selfie skills, sneaking my phone when I'm not paying attention and loading it up with selfies.

Maddy had her class mascot, patches, come home with her one weekend. She made a bed for him in her room.

And he joined in on play dates.

He even napped with Cash.

The day after Camryn's birthday I had to fly to Santa Fe, NM for a work conference. The flight was beautiful!

The Santa Fe airport was like nothing I'd ever seen before. This was baggage claim...

And this was the airport...the entire airport.

This was our main conference room, and a view of the room in which I had to speak, a lot less intimidating when it's empty!

The hotel was beautiful

I was so busy with the conference I didn't get to see much of Santa Fe. The food was amazing but other than that I really had no time to do anything else. I'd love to go back again sometime with Matt and the girls.


While I was gone Mimi was able to come down and spend some time with Matt and the girls, and of course her bff, Cash. (sorry Mimi but I couldn't help it, you two are so cute together)

The night I got home we went to grab dinner and the girls fed the geese at the lake in Reston. I was so exhausted and so happy to be home with Matt and the girls.

We started planting some seeds for our garden. Unfortunately, this was weeks ago, and only one sprouted and I'm not sure it's going to make it....

We went to dinner for Pop Pop's birthday...


Camryn doing Pop Pop's hair.


Gammy also had a birthday in March but unfortunately I was on travel so we didn't get to do anything for her birthday, but Happy Birthday Gammy, we love you!!!
The girls also got to go to Charlotte's 5th birthday party at the bowling alley. It was a fun time!



No comments:
Post a Comment